The Simple Brownies Recipe
December 15, 2017
The Simple Brownies
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄5 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
- Pour into greased 9 x 9 square pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from the pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.