Split Red Gram Cutlet
1. 250 Split Black Gram
2. 1 Big Onion
3. 1 tsp Chili Powder
4. 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
5. 4 Green Chili
6. 1 segment of Ginger
7. 5 Curry Leaves (Chopped)
8. Salt to taste
9. Oil for Fry
– Soak the black split gram for 6 hours then boiled.
– Onion, chili powder, green chili and ginger mix with mixer processor until smooth.
– Prepare a bowl, put the mixture into bowl, add little water, turmeric and split black gram. Whisk the mixture very well from a form to dough.
– Add salt and curry leaves, whisk very well again until curry leaves mixed evenly with the dough.
– Heat the oil to the pan, make any shapes of dough in your hand then put one by one the dough. Fry with deep oil.
– Fry around 5 minutes, lift and drain the oil. Put to the plate.
– Put the Bakwan Kecambah to the plate. Bakwan Kecambah is ready to serve with Chili Sauce.