Simple Hot Fry Chicken Recipe
- 500 gram Chicken (Chopped to small pieces)
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 5 tsp Chili Powder
- 3 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
- Little Oil for Fry
- Clean the chicken with water, after clean put the lemon juice into chicken. Mix well.
- Add chili powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, coriander and salt. Mix very well until the spiced mixed will with chicken.
- Let stand the chicken for 10 minutes.
- Heat the little oil into pan, put the chicken into pan, fry until chicken becoming tender and the color turn into golden brown.
- Lift and drain. Put the plate.
- Hot Fry Chicken is ready to serve with Hot Rice.