Job Vacancy – PROJECT OFFICER (PO)
September 21, 2017
Job Vacancy – PROJECT OFFICER (PO)
JOB TITLE : PROJECT OFFICER (PO)
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROGRAM/WORKER WELL-BEING
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
BASE : SUKABUMI
The Project Officer will provide technical oversight on assigned project. S/He will be responsible for field base; coordinating with Project Manager and EED Manager, implementation, monitoring of progress, facilitation of requirements to secure project progress, synergize activities across the beneficiaries, partners, and relationship building with local governments and relevant stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Together with Program Manager and EED Manager to develop program strategy and design.
2. Assist the Project Manager in arranging and facilitating potential coordination with different stakeholders including local partners, community representatives, local government, private sectors and other stakeholders.
3. Identify and recommend potential community or cluster where project can provide significant impact .
4. Developing and monitoring work plan including the participatory monitoring plan with the project team.
5. Periodically visit the beneficiaries to monitor program progress and help to overcome the challenges faced by the beneficiaries in the program.
6. Lead the preliminary data (baseline survey) on women workers and Endline Survey as well analyze the data to support the programming and strategy.
7. Bridging communication between project management, stakeholders workers, private sectors, local partners, and relevant stakeholders.
8. Provide coaching and mentoring to local partners, women workers representatives.
9. Responsible to initiate and mobilize women workers network together with other area team.
10. In accordance with the work plan, support the field office to be able to perform and conduct project activities
11. Coordinate and supervise a group of field officer to ensure harmonization, standardization and optimizing of
any project activities and to ensure the achievement of expected output.
12. Regularly liaise with relevant local stakeholder to ensure Project sustainability plan.
13. Coordinate with other team member at HQ level including project admin, and others.
14. Maintain regular database needed from program implementation.
15. Prepare and submit monthly narrative report to Project Manager and EED Manager.
16. Pro-actively identify and communicate program opportunities and challenges for replication and/or scale up.
17. Ensure good quality of weekly report from local partner.
18. Conduct any other duties that may reasonably be assigned inline with the position.
19. Willing to join with the Emergency Response Team (ERT) in accordance with experience and competence and is ready to be assigned to the disaster site in accordance with the existing needs.
University degree in Economic Management or Management or Social Study or relevant background.
2) Experience :
At least 3 (three) years proven in community facilitation capacity for dignified work and livelihood development.
3) Specific technical skills
• Experience in program design and workplan development
• Good communications skills, including negotiation skills particularly with community and local authority.
• Good interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for beneficiaries.
• Prepared to spend a considerable amount of time in the field.
• Honest, responsible, self-motivated, ability to work in tight schedule and able to take initiative under minimum supervision
• Able to give helpful directions, detailed instructions and demonstrations.
• Demonstrate ability to independently work as well as to contribute in a cross-cultural environment. Experience in managing and supervising small team to reach the project objectives
• Experience in building partnership with government and other civil society organizations. Competent in Windows, MS Office programs, email and database experience, social media. Familiar of social media as media of communication to team and beneficiaries
• Ability of passive English (spoken and written).
• Has a motorcycle to support field activities, especially regular visits to the beneficiaries in the field. Local applicants are encouraged to apply.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Relocation cost will not be covered. Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before September 28, 2017 to CARE International in Indonesia,
Human Resources Unit:
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”