Job Vacancy – Program Manager
POSITION : Program Manager (Supporting Transformative Actions for Respiratory Health)
LOCATION : Jakarta, with travel within Indonesia
REPORTS TO : Country Representative
Project HOPE (Health Opportunities for People Everywhere) was founded in 1958. For more than 50 years, we have worked in about 120 countries to build the skills of health care providers, strengthen management capacity, and support sustainable systems to improve access to quality health services. Our vision is a world in which everyone has access to excellent health care. For more details visit: www.projecthope.org
About the Program: Project HOPE has collaborated with a leading pharmaceutical company to implement a Respiratory Health Program in Indonesia. The program on strengthening Respiratory Disease Management Capability at selected Puskesmas/RSUD, empower patient groups for treatment adherence and create policy advocacy in the national level.
1. Facilitate the design, implementation and monitoring of evidence-based, high impact interventions relating to respiratory health in Indonesia
2. Liaison with the national and province/district Govt. for effective implementation of the program. Work and ensures close collaboration and coordination with department of health, other government functionaries and the corporate at all level.
3. To lead the program team and ensure quality delivery of the program in line with the donor/ partner, expectations, agreement and budgets.
4. Work in coordination with key stakeholders to implement both qualitative and quantitative surveys in all project areas.
5. Implement robust capacity building training interventions for the healthcare providers on respiratory health
6. Lead the development of the program communication products such as videos, photos, case stories etc. to be shared on national and global platforms
7. Ensure effective coordination and communication with the donor and ensure timely submission of the reports and communication materials.
8. Facilitate networking relationships and participation with wide stakeholders such as government, faith based organization leaders and other key partners at local level such as NGOs, CBOs, IGA groups
9. To mentor staff and build staff capacities in order to develop, manage, and document program in line with the standard of professional and partner expectations.
10. Coordinating stakeholder meetings with partners, government and donors.
11. In close collaboration with Finance team in accordance with standard operating procedure and donor guidelines and regulations ensure strict financial monitoring and controls of the program.
12. Execute any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. MBBS or Master’s degree in Public Health or relevant with over 10 years of experience in managing large-scale public health programs in Indonesia.
2. In-depth technical knowledge on Respiratory Health (or NCDs) and related government programs and schemes will be highly preferred
3. Should be able to establish strong partnership & networks with the key Govt. and private stakeholders.
4. Experience of managing corporate sponsored project will be preferred
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
6. Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skill
7. Fluency in English, Bahasa and the local languages
8. Flexible, able to multi-task, able to work independently and work well under pressure as a team player in a multicultural environment
9. Coaching and team building skills essential.
10.Strong computer skills
How to apply:
1. Please submit your Application letter and CV in English
2. Submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Name
4. Deadline for submission of application: 26 October 2017