Job Vacancy – PME Officer for SNV Indonesia
In order to ensure proper monitoring and evaluation of its project, SNV is now seeking a highly qualified national candidate to fill in the position of PME Officer to be based in our Jakarta Office.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 38 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global teams of local and international advisors work with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
The PME Officer will coordinate and facilitate the planning, monitoring and (internal & external) evaluation (PME) of results of SNVs interventions; provide support and guidance to SNV staff, including management, on PME related issues; analyze and report on PME data and advise management on relevance of approaches and desired adjustments, in line with or to influence corporate SNV strategy. This position support all SNV projects in Indonesia, with primary focus on Advocacy, WASH and Agriculture projects.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Support on PME related issues: provide support and guidance to SNV staff, including management, in the countries and at the Global Support Unit, on PME related issues.
- Coordinate and facilitate evaluations: prepare, coordinate and facilitate internal and external evaluations at country and corporate level. Provide advice to management on incorporation of evaluation results into the organization’s policies and practices.
- Support to BD processes: provide support and input to bidding teams, Customer Account Managers and BD Officers on program design and PME related issues in the proposal phase of tenders and grants.
- Analysis & reporting:
- Collect, consolidate and review key information on the organization’s development results , perform analyses and formulate reports periodically and ad hoc, in line with reporting procedures.
- Coordinate the writing of the development results chapter in the Corporate Annual Plan and Corporate Annual Report.
- PME Knowledge development and brokering: develop and maintain a network with key PME stakeholders, share and stimulate sharing of relevant PME topics within the SNV organization, translate relevant PME trends and developments in SNV’s PME policy and practice.
- Coordinate and lead projects, manage relationships with key stakeholders, and/or participate in projects and provide input from PME perspective.
- Over 3 years “working knowledge” and experience in result measurement activities, preferable in private sector/market development projects and/or in WASH & agriculture development projects
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research and/or statistics.
- Knowledge on the DCED standard is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills in qualitative and quantitative research
- Highly proficient in use of MS Excel/STATA/SPSS for analysis and data collection and analysis
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate between different teams to achieve objectives
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
Contract duration: 1 year
Desired start date: October 2017
How to apply
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation in English to email@example.com before 18 September 2017 with subject “PME Officer”.
Working at SNV
SNV offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We offer a challenging work environment, opportunities to lead and innovate, and a commitment to growing your skills in a fulfilling and diverse working environment. For more information, please visit our website: www.snv.org