Job Vacancy – Head of Program Development
YCAB is the abbreviation for the organisation’s full name in the Indonesian language, Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa, which translates to “Loving The Nation’s Children Foundation“. The word “Cinta” means Love. YCAB is about loving the least of the children of a nation. This Love is translated into providing hope and opportunity to marginalised youth.
YCAB Foundation focuses in the area of youth development. We at YCAB believe that inherent in our vision of youth development is the idea of economic independence. We empower youth to be self reliant through healthy lifestyle promotion, education, and economic empowerment for a better and sustainable future.
Head of Program Development
- Create the program
- Manage overall program development, aligned with partnership request for proposal and practical for the implementing departments (project & operations), based on needs assessment and lesson learned from Monev
- Coordinating with the partnership team regarding concept notes and proposals of a program
- Ensure all proposals are delivered on time
- Identify other organizations that will be coordinated according to organizational goals (associated with the program catalogue)
- Create module catalogue (as a reference for the next program)
- Develop programs/modules about soft skill and healthy lifestyle program
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Strong in basic research and leadership skill
- Having good knowledge about youth empowerment & proposal development
- Expert in education development and intervention especially in the youth age range
How to Apply
Please email your resume (no more than 4 pages) and a-single cover letter in English, outlining your interest in the position and your relevant experience and skills, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list “Head of ProgDev” in the email subject line. Due to the volume of applications submitted, only finalists will be notified.