Job Vacancy : Consultant to Develop the IHP Close-Out Plan and Budget
September 1, 2017
ISEAN-Hivos–HIV/AIDS (MARPS) Round 10
EoI Number EC-08: ISEAN-Hivos -GF-R10-HIV/AIDS
Issuance Date: August 28, 2017
For: Consultant to Develop the IHP Close-Out Plan and Budget
ISEAN-Hivos-GF-R10-HIV/AIDS –“Strengthening community systems to reduce vulnerability to and impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Islands of Southeast Asia”
REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
In 2016, the Insular Southeast Asian Network on MSM, TG, and HIV (ISEAN) and the Humanist Institute for Co-operation with Developing Countries (Hivos) has received confirmation from the Global Fund that it was granted a cost-extension covering the period Oct, 2016 to Dec, 2017. This will enable the ISEAN Hivos Program, entitled ‘Strengthening Community Systems to Reduce Vulnerability to and Impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Insular Southeast Asia’, to continue its work until the next round of funding from the GF. The ISEAN-Hivos Program is a multi-country non-CCM grant supported by the Global Fund. This grant has the main goal of reducing (a) the vulnerability and risks of MSM and TG to HIV infection and (b) the impact of HIV on their lives in Insular Southeast Asia. It intends to address critical gaps in supporting and scaling up activities that reduce HIV/AIDS among MSMs and TGs. Hivos, as the Principal Recipient for the ISEAN Hivos Program is is working with CBO-NGO sub-recipients in four countries implement its local activities. These are GWL-INA in Indonesia, the PT Foundation in Malaysia, PNGOC in the Philippines and CODIVA in Timor Leste.
As IHP reaches the end of its 6-year implementation, it needs to submit a Close-Out Plan and Budget before the end date to The Global Fund. This plan involves an assessment of grant accomplishments, recovery of outstanding ineligible funds, transfer or recovery of cash and transfer or reallocation of assets for continued use in the existing Principal Recipient. In support of this initiative, there will be a consultancy service to provide a Close-Out Plan and Budget Development.
- To develop a guideline, template, and tools needed for the Close-Out Plan;
- To gather data and information from PR-PMU, SRs, and implementing partners using the guideline, template, and tools developed;
- To develop the Close-Out Plan and Budget, that involves: assessment of grant accomplishments, recovery of outstanding ineligible funds, transfer or recovery of cash and transfer or reallocation of assets;
- To develop the timeline based on the IHP Implementation Manual and TGF Operational Policy on Grant Closure including what are the documents to be submitted (from implementing partners to SRs, from implementing partners to PR-PMU, from SRs to PR-PMU, from PR-PMU to TGF).
- To submit the first and final draft of the Close-Out Plan and Budget to PR-PMU;
- To revise the Close-Out Plan and Budget if needed by TGF.
1. Established experience developing Close-Out Plan and Budget of The Global Fund Grant;
2. Fluency in written and spoken English;
3. Familiarity with HIV-AIDS, development support and community-based capacity building initiatives;
4. Preferably familiar with ISEAN-Hivos Program.
5. Strong experience in working with HIV Vulnerable Groups, particularly the Gay, MSM and Transgender People (GMT).
6. Resident from South East Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, or Timor Leste)
7. Willing to travel
Expected number of days of engagement is 14 days in September 2017. Interested and qualified consultants are requested to send their letter of expression of interest and CV on or before September 1, 2017 17:00 hrs. Jakarta Western Indonesia Time to: email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.