Job Vacancy – COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR – ENREKANG CDP
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Execute the GNI community development program strategies (which may include: education, health, income generating ) and ensuring the relevancy and effctiveness of program implementation to the community in CDP area.
- Conduct local community development program needs assessment and surveys (which may include online survey, community workshop, etc.) in order to provide comprehensive understanding development state in the community.
- Coordinate and review community development program plan and strategy implementation in order to ensure all programs are align with Gugah Nurani Indonesia’s goals.
- Formulate the recommendation and best case practice for future and other community developmentprograms based on the programs evaluation to maximize its impact and increase its efficiency.
- Prepare report of each CDP program activities in order to monitor performance and target accomplishment.
- Maintain and improve relationship with partners, internal stakeholders (which may include local government, other NGOs, industry, etc.) to improve the overall programs of community development.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; Preferably in Developmental Studies, Developmental Psychology, Child Studies, Family Studies , Social Developmental Studies.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO and in project site.
- Have a good understanding about Operational Department Program Management & Relationship Management
- Have a good understanding about Community Engagement, Activity Planning and Organizing, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Have a good project reporting skill
- Able to communicate with local community
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your application letter and CV in English
- Submit To Email : email@example.com
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex : Comdev_Enrekang_Nurani)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 29 September 2017
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
|Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara – 14240
Head Office: (+62 21) 4060 0018 ext.3010