- 1 kg of Beef (Boil for broth)
- 2 teaspoons Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 6 large red onion clover (Sliced)
- 6 green chili seeds (Sliced)
- 2 segment Ginger (Sliced)
- 2 Paprika seeds
- 12 Cloves of Garlic (Sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Corn Flour
- 5 teaspoons Cooking Oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons Tomato Sauce
- 3 teaspoons Chili Sauce Green
- 1 Small Bowl of beef stock
- 1/2 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Spring Onion (Sliced)
- Cut a long cow along the finger point, boil for 30 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce and salt to taste.
- Heat 3 teaspoons of cooking oil put garlic, ginger, onion, green chili, and stir-fry evenly for 2-3 minutes.
- Lift, drain. Put it in a bowl. Add the paprika, salt and pepper into the frying oil for 2-3 minutes, and then lift it into a different bowl.
- Add the remaining cooking oil into hot oil, and then put beef, stir evenly. Fry for a few minutes until color change into brown. Lift and set aside in a container.
- Add the chili powder to it, stir-fry until flattened. Put tomato sauce, sweet soy sauce, green chili sauce and black pepper. Stir evenly.
- Take Paprika, garlic, ginger, red onion, green chili that have been fried before and put into the pan.
- Stir evenly. Then put the beef into it. Put the corn powder into the broth/stock. Stir evenly. Enter into the existing beef in the pan. Allow to simmer for 1 minute or broth to dry.
- After drying, the last step, put the sliced spring onion as garnish.
- Green Chili Beef ready to serve 🙂
image credit: google