Ginger Potatoes Cutlet
1. 500 gram Wheat Powder
2. 1 Phalange of Ginger
3. 5 Potatoes
4. 1 Egg
5. 2 Big Onion (Small Chopped)
6. 5 Green Chili (Small Chopped)
7. 10 Curry Leaves (Small Chopped)
8. 2 tsp Pepper Powder
9. 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
10. 2 tsp Chili Powder
11. Salt to tase
12. Oil for fry
- Peel the skin of potatoes, clean with water and boil well in a vessel for 10 minutes. After it boiled well, mash it and make it like paste.
– Then add all the other ingredients except oil and egg. Mix the ingredients until the mixture is well mixed.
- Then put egg to the mixture, mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, use plenty of oil for fry. Take a small of the mixture on your hand, but first, put your hand with small of oil for make shape of mixture.
- Then make a shape with the mixture paste and put it in oil for fry.
- Cooked well until the color into golden brown for both of sides.
- And then lift and drain the oil, put to the plate.
- Delicious Ginger Potato Cutlet is ready to serve with Tomato/Chili Sauce.