Fried Chicken with Green Chili Saute
- 200 grams Chicken (Cut small)
- 2 pieces Potatoes (Cut 4 parts)
- 4 tsp pepper
- 4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 orange juice
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric Flour
- 2 tsp Coriander
- 200 grams of KFC Flour
- 6 green chili
- 2 Large Onions (Chooped)
- 3 Garlic (Chopped)
- 1 segment of ginger finger
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 Spring Onion
- Coconut Oil for Frying
- Salt to taste
- White Sugar to taste
- Clean the chicken that has been cut into small pieces. Put into a bowl/container.
- Squeeze lemon juice, add 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon sugar then boiled / steamed for 15 minutes.
- Prepare 2 pieces of bowl, put into 1 bowl of flour; pepper, turmeric powder, cayenne pepper, coriander, salt and a little sugar.
- Mix well and divide 2 flour dough. Put into 1 bowl of flour a small of water, mix well and let the dough slightly thickened and for another bowl without water
- Heat the oil into the pan, grab the boiled chicken, drain and dip the chicken into a thick dough, then sprinkle into dry dough. Put it into the frying pan.
- Fry with plenty of oil and medium heat. Cover it. Fried about 3-5 minutes. Lift and put into the plate.
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Mix well until the onion color into brown.
- Add the tomatoes into it. Mix well until mixed with onions. Add 1 tsp chili if you want more spicy (optional).
- Then add the green chilli, a little sugar sugar, salt, garam masala and stir well.
- Finally add spring onion, mix well.
- Pour the green chili saute to the fried chicken.
- Fried Chicken with Green Chili Sauce is ready to served
Menu By Lezatoos