Carp Fish Sweet Sour Spicy Recipe
- 1 kg of Carp Fish
- 250 gram of Adabi Powder (Crispy Powder)
- 50 gram Boiled Green Peas
- 2 Cloves of Garlics (Chopped)
- 6 Red Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 inch Galangal
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Lemongrass
- 2 Lime Leaves
- 2 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 2 Spring Onion
- 2 Paprika (Chopped)
- 2 tsp White Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- A little tamarind water
For Making Sauce
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tomato
- 30gm Red Chili
Mix everything and blend it well to make a paste.
- Clean the Fish well, then smear the fish with lime water, salt and a little sugar. keep it there and wait for 10 minutes.
- Then coat the fish with crispy powder.
- Heat oil in a pan and put the fish . And fry it well but do not burn it. Once it fried well take it and put it in a flat plate. Arrange neatly because later sauce will be smeared from above.
- Saute onion, garlic, lemongrass, galangal until fragrant ,in the same pan.
- Add coriander, lime leaves and oyster sauce and tomatoes and Stir it well.
- Put the blended sauce paste and boiled green peas. Stir until it mix well .
- Put the tamarind water and then add paprika and onion.
- After the red chili and onion look soft, add corn flour with sugar. Mix it well.
- Add spring onion into it. Stir about 10 minutes but the sauce should not be too thick. If it is too thick may add water and stir evenly.
- After 10 minutes, take the sauce and pour directly over the fish that have been neatly arranged.
- Carp Sweet Spicy Fish, ready to serve.