1. 250 gram Wheat Powder
2. 2 Big Onion (Sliced)
3. 3 Green Chili (Chopped)
4. 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
5. 1 tsp Dry Chili Powder
6. Salt to taste
7. 1 Egg
8. Small Water
– Put wheat powder into bowl, add salt, onion, green chili, turmeric powder, chili powder and mix well the mixture.
– Then put a little of water to the mixture, mix well to form a dough.
– After that, put egg into the dough. Whisk very well.
– Heat in the pan, put the dough one by one into the pan. Fry with deep oil around 5 minutes.
– Fry until the golden brown, lif and drain the oil and put the plate.
– Bawan Ceper is ready to serve with Chili/Tomato Sauce.